|Date Posted||January 12, 2021|
The Technical Specialist will be responsible for analysis of complex legacy program modules, coding and testing of new and existing modules for major modifications to legacy applications.
• Analyze, define, and document requirements for data and business processes
• Design, document, and coordinate desired changes to legacy modules
• Document the program and project deliverables as assigned
• Analyze and estimate feasibility and compatibility with other programs and projects
• Provide quality control for project deliverables
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in corporate or government as programmer analyst.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience exposing CICS and COBOL programs as web services via CICS Transaction Server (CTS) and/or CICS Transaction Gateway (CTG)
• Proven experience in programming techniques, programming languages in the mainframe environment.
• Proven knowledge of principles and techniques of computer programming, testing, debugging, implementation and documentation.
• Proven experience with analysis and design.
• Excellent communication skill (written, verbal, presentations)
• Excellent organization, analytical, planning and scheduling skills
• Ability to resolve highly complex problems.
• Proven experience with financial processes analysis and modification.
• Self-starter who can work with a large and diverse team of business, management and IT individuals.
• Demonstrated experience working with large project teams.
• Microsoft Suite experience (e.g, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), COBOL, CICS, TSO, MVS JCL, ENDEVOR, CA Tools, SQL, DB2 and VSAM.
• Experience with State or county government
• Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Experience
• Experience with Enterprise Level Application Development spanning two or more business areas