|Location||Coral Springs, FL|
|Date Posted||September 1, 2021|
Programmer Analyst (COBOL Programmer)
What does an excellent Programmer Analyst do?
As a Programmer Analyst (COBOL Programmer), you will be responsible for programming and analyzing, coding, testing, and support the legacy mainframe system. You have excellent coding skills on large and sophisticated on-line and batch mainframe (COBOL) applications. You will support and supplement the staff for the Paypal/Venmo and Debit detail fee reporting projects.
Basic skills and qualifications:
• 5 to 7 years Mainframe experience in COBOL, JCL and utilities, REXX, Easytrieve, CICS and ADSO.
• Experience with VSAM, IDMS and DB2 databases/structures.
• Experience with Endevor, CA7, File Master, Dispatch, View, UniTech and Remedy utilities.
• Bachelor's degree or Sophisticated Degree in applicable field.
Other skills and qualifications
• Experience with EMV or MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express and Diner's International merchant acquiring; including network specifications, message formats, settlement balancing and error processing.
• Experience working with or for Merchant Acquirers, Payment Processors or ISOs.
• Experience with payment ecommerce systems, payments gateways and payment processors.