|Published||September 4, 2023|
In this role, the successful candidate will design, develop, integrate, and support applications for Commercial Treasury Management Account Analysis Mainframe COBOL application. The candidate must be driven and well-organized, with strong learning and multi-tasking abilities. It is essential for the individual to be self-motivated, thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment, and complete tasks on agreed schedules.
The team will look to this individual to assist in the production releases, perform research and to aid in the resolution of production incident tickets and the completion of design, development, and integration activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Designs, tests, debugs, documents, and implements those programs.
* Participate in the design and review of technical design of component software features
* Participate in code reviews and the integration testing of solutions
* Will be able to perform technical assignments independently
* Will show drive and interest in learning new systems, applications, technologies and process.
* Participates in production releases as scheduled
* Participate in the debugging and resolution of issues found during testing
* Work collaboratively with technical teams interfacing with the team
* Additional Requirements:
Expertise programming skills with COBOL
Experience with Easytrieve
Knowledge of CICS, DB2, VSAM is required
Write new jobs/JCL, procs, job docs
Required Skills & Experience
* 5+ years Cobol
* DB2 and VSAM
* Experience working on new projects/development
* VSAM, JCL, CICS, COBOL, Easytrieve, Changeman and Zekenice to have
* Experience with Data mapping and data modelling
* Ability to convert data fies to csv format, ingest and publish into a data hub
Nice to Have Skills & Experience
* Agile experience
* Banking background is ideal; not required