|Date Posted||September 1, 2020|
- Batch JCL
- 6+ years of experience.
- Basic knowledge of insurance and financial services products preferred.
- Advanced planning/organizational, problem-solving, analytical, time management, decision-making, and communication skills required, as well as solid leadership and basic presentation skills.
- Must be able to effectively communicate technical plans, strategies, and designs to all levels of the company.
- Basic knowledge of business unit applications preferred. Must be able to maintain a high degree of accuracy and confidentiality.
- Proficiency with database applications; knowledge of mainframe, distributed, and/or web programming languages.
- Working Conditions: Some travel may be required, including overnight stays.
- May be required to provide on-call support.
- For positions with Principal Global Investors, you will be required to comply with a Code of Ethics which covers a number of obligations related to personal and business conduct as well as personal trading activities for you and members of your household. These same requirements may also apply to other positions across the organization.
- Responsible for developing specifications and writing basic to complex technical programs working with COBOL, DB2, JCL, and SQL. Code, test, debug, implement, document and maintain those programs.
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com