|Published||June 22, 2022|
|Location||St. Louis, MO|
Description Our History
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Sr. Cobol Developer in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
- We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- 5+ years mainframe experience, using Cobol, JCL, DB2 and VSAM.
- Experienced with Teradata SQL and Utilities (Tpump, Mload, FastLoad).
- Strong understanding of application development lifecycle methodologies.
- Must have good understanding of relational database systems.
- Extensive analysis and design skills.
- Good communications skills (Oral and Written).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with a team - collaborate both internally and cross functionally.
- Ability to work independently.
- Possess a high level of Integrity, self-esteem.
- Willingness to be flexible and adapt to changes.
- Experienced with desktop tools (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, Visio & etc.).
- Experience in the Health Care industry (Plus).
- Education: Bachelor's degree