|Published||August 3, 2022|
Sr. COBOL Consultant
Must have 10+ years of Cobol exp.
Need consultant with experience on GT Ivory.
Hybrid – 3 days in office. So locals or nearby or someone who can relocate.
Individual will work in collaboration with various core team members and use professional concepts to complete a wide range of technical tasks related to the mainframe and its interfaces to ancillary applications.
• Work with internal teams (developers, business etc.) to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the system documentation requirements
• Work with SMEs to understand process flows and be able to convert them into formal procedural documents
Experience / Requirements:
• BA or BS degree / Can be substituted for 10 years of technical writing experience
• Minimum of 5 years of Business Systems Analysis / Spec writing experience
• Minimum of 10 years of Cobol experience
• CICS, JCL, DB2/SQL, Java, Webservices.
• Flexibility and the ability to learn very quickly
• Ability to strictly adhere to documentation process guidelines
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Strong knowledge of database architecture principles (tables, views, SQL, etc)
• Microsoft Office
• Experience with COBOL, Mainframe, Java, Webservices, API, Middleware technologies.
• GT Ivory
• Datacom database
• Velocity templating language
• TCL (Tool Command Language)
- provided by Dice