Sr. Application Analyst (Cobol)
|Published||March 24, 2023|
Role(s): Sr. Application Analyst (Cobol)
Location: Omaha, NE/Berkeley Heights NJ/Atlanta, GA Day 1 onsite for all roles
Duration: 6+ Months
Job Description :-
Ensures adherence to established standards and may consult with senior managers on technology solutions. Consults with project teams and functional units on the design of important projects or services. Supports existing business systems applications. Performs additional job duties as required.
Job Specific needs & Responsibilities:
- Knowledge in CICS, COBOL & DB2 . Assembler Knowledge is a plus.
- Intertest experience is a huge plus. Expert in multiple languages and tools.
- Credit/Debit or Financial knowledge. Should be quick learner, Detail-oriented, Multitasker.
- Ability to work in a challenging environment. Possesses strong knowledge of application development technologies, tools, methodologies as well as all functional areas in IT organization.
- Should be able to support production and should be available to support on call, as needed.
- Enhances staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
- Expert in multiple languages and tools. Some knowledge in emerging technologies. Possesses strong knowledge of application development technologies, tools and methodologies.
- Good understanding of how technology relates to business, market and industry and applies such knowledge to support the needs of the business.
- Strong understanding of complex internal business processes or functions.
- Works on moderate to complex projects and issues within functional area.
- Works more independently with IT functional units and business units. Recommends strategies for improving system applications.
- Coaches and leads less experienced IT staff and business managers.
- 8+ yrs. of related IT experience.
- Bachelor's Degree at College of Science, Technology, Engineering & Math major or equivalent work , or military experience.
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels in the company.