|Location||Basking Ridge, NJ|
|Date Posted||October 18, 2020|
- This position is going to be 90% back end and 10% front end
- Must have 5+ years of experience in Java, Openshift, GitHub, Kafka streaming
- Must have 5+ years Mainframe experience - CICS and/or COBOL experience
- Any Groovy experience is a definite plus.
- The DevOps Engineer is responsible for maturing the DevOps mindset within the agile teams using techniques such as Acceptance Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery to provide quality products with seamless integration across Development, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure, Operations, and Release Management roles.
- The successful candidate will be a servant leader who develops and supports a learning organization model through coaching, training, and mentorship. The successful candidate will be one that can adapt as necessary to unintended consequences of this change initiative and one that understands the value of commitments to delivery made by a development team.
- Projects the candidate will be working on:
- Candidates will work in a DevOps team environment and are expected to work on both tactical and strategic assignments.
- Since the team is very young in its adoption of DevOps principles there is still a fair amount of manual maintenance work.
- Candidates are expected to handle the manual work while figuring out how to automate it.