|Date Posted||February 26, 2021|
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology is a team of more than 40,000 information technology and security professionals who help keep Wells Fargo at the forefront of America's diversified financial services companies. Employees execute an engineering-led IT strategy to deliver stable, secure, scalable and innovative services that provide Wells Fargo global customers ‘round-the-clock' banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels. Wells Fargo Technology plays a critical role in the company's customer and employee experience, business and risk management transformation, and growth agenda.
Wholesale Digital Transformation Technology team within the Commercial and Corporate & Investment Banking Technology (CCIBT) group is looking for a Software Engineer for development and ongoing maintenance of Electronic Window application.
- Works on an collaborative environment with Business users and other technology partners.
- Hands on programming, unit testing and building high quality code that is manageable, reliable and maintainable.
- Identifies important emerging technologies and leads in analysis of their benefits and impact.
- Provides technical consultation and support in the development of computer applications and programs.
- Analyzes business requirements, designs, writes functional system and technical specifications.
- Leads projects, assigns development tasks, provides directions and guidances to teammates.
- Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
- Leads the migration of applications to production.
- Develops new documentation and participates in the development of department technical procedures.
- Provides guidances and directions in resolution of escalated issues and/or system problems.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees updating and testing of the business continuation plan.
- Be responsible for maintaining SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) compliance and manage risks.
- Provides ongoing support for Treasury Management Information Reporting incremental and business as usual efforts.
Candidate must be willing to work out of our Minneapolis, MN location. No other locations will be considered at this time.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- 5+ years of Cobol experience
- 5+ years of mainframe experience
- 5+ years of DB2 experience
- 5+ years of JCL (Job Control Language) experience
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of technology mainframe: data
- Knowledge and understanding of technology mainframes and client servers
- Messaging Queue (MQ) experience
- Stored procedures development experience
- 5+ years of SQL experience
- Network Data Mover (NDM) experience
- Ability to navigate multiple systems and applications to research and identify current business documentation and procedures
- Ability to work on call as assigned
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
- Flexibility to work in a 24/7 environment
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.