|Date Posted||March 17, 2021|
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
The Wire Transfer Mainframe team is hiring a COBOL developer to support several critical mainframe applications that are an integral part of wire processing. These are highly visible, mission critical applications for payment processing.
- Developing highly complex code in a CICS mainframe environment.
- Providing application design guidance and consultation across the application using existing tools and designs.
- Analyzing highly complex business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign the application.
- Developing the skills to act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts. Act as an expert technical resource for research and high-level support.
- Participating in code reviews and support testing as necessary
- Overseeing the migration of platforms and applications to production.
- Developing new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides.
- Leading project development efforts to ensure successful completion of all requirement.
- Working across different aspects of an application using different technologies.
In addition, candidates must be able to work autonomously as well as be actively engaged in a broader team, with peers and leadership dispersed in various strategic locations.
Candidate must be willing to work out of our Chandler, AZ location. No other locations will be considered.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- 5+ years of Cobol experience
- 5+ years of DB2 experience
- 5+ years of Virtual Storage Access Method (VSAM) experience
- 5+ years of JCL (Job Control Language) experience
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- 5+ years of Endevor experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- 5+ years of Easytrieve program experience
- 5+ years experience using CA-7 workflow automation software
- Experience working with variable data
- Familiarity with PL/1
AZ-Chandler: 2700 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.