|Date Posted||April 2, 2021|
If you're really interested, then please share the updated copy of your resume at or feel free to reach me at 612-246-3934 ext 7113
This is Karan, Senior Recruiter working with Manpower Group - Experis.
Location: Remote OR Madison, WI - 53702
Duration: up to 12 months (high possibility of extension)
Please Note: Candidates MUST provide at least ONE references from current or past supervisors.
- Staff supplementation - Application system development and support activities. Assignment in a state-wide mainframe COBOL/CICS/DB2 environment supporting the State Unemployment Insurance systems.
- This positions will assist DWD applications development staff support mainframe COBOL/CICS, and DB2 systems.
- Candidates must have proven experience and understanding of the full system development life-cycle of applications development.
- DB2, VSAM, and CICS mainframe application experience and proficiency in COBOL development of code with very strong analytical skills ARE REQUIRED.
- Successful candidates must also have an excellent understanding of problem resolution and testing.
- These positions will function as part of the mainframe applications development support team, and will get their direction from lead workers within the unit.
- The successful candidates must have excellent oral and written communications skills, as well as excellent 'people skills'.
- FTP to Mainframe, MVS, COBOL/DB2/CICS, SAS, SQL, SPUFI, FILEAID, CHANGEMAN, Visio and JCL.
- Application Development and Support of CICS/DB2/COBOL/JCL Mainframe
- Language/Tools: Cobol, JCL, SAS, SQL
- Documenting requirements
- Execution and Documentation of System & User Acceptance Test Plans, Test Scenarios and Test Results for a large client server system
- Experience as a developer in large, very complex organization
- In-Depth Knowledge of System Development Life Cycle Deliverables for each Phase of Development
- Requirements analysis
- Requirements gathering
- Control M
I would really appreciate if you can refer or help to someone sharing this job. Have a wonderful day!
Talent Acquisition Specialist
M: 612-246-3934 ext 7113