|Date Posted||October 31, 2020|
- Manufacturing, Materials Planning and Logistics, CMMS. PreProd product team (PreProd, Bill of Materials, MPS--Planning and Scheduling)).
- Technology: COBOL, DB2 We are looking for a software engineer with experience in COBOL, DB2 on large enterprise systems.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with business customers are essential, as is the ability to comprehend complex business requirements and develop clear solutions.
- Most development involves enhancing existing programs which have complex business logic and coordinating with other product teams.
- The candidate needs to develop detailed specifications and test plans, and conduct detailed code reviews.
- We are migrating to Agile, so they also need to be flexible and adopt new ways of doing specs and development, as we pursue this journey and learn what works best for us.
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.