|Date Posted||January 28, 2021|
Location: Brookfield (Town), WI
Title: Software Development Engineer - Cobol
Location: Brookfield, WI (Remote till Covid-19 Restrictions)
Duration: 6+ Months
• Minimum 5+ years of experience required
• Work experience should include extensive knowledge of Core Banking products
• A successful candidate will have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, strong communication skills, and a motivation to achieve best-in-class results
• Additional Skills/Knowledge:
• A superior knowledge of programming (i.e. program design, flowcharting, coding, testing, debugging, etc )
• A superior knowledge of how to document program design, coding, and maintenance.
• A superior understanding of how critical project completion is to client satisfaction.
• A strong knowledge of the relationship between software and hardware interaction.
• The ability to interact with external and internal clients for the purpose of data gathering and design initiation.
• Strong writing skills are required.
• Strong leadership skills are required.
• Experience with COBOL and Enterprise Server Development is preferred.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Word & Excel
• Financial industry interest and experience is beneficial
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]