|Date Posted||September 5, 2020|
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Software Development Analyst, in Helena, MT.
- Primary responsibilities will focus on full life cycle software development and maintenance of mainframe applications (IDMS, ADS/O, COBOL, IBM z/OS and TSO).
- Research, design, develop, and/or modify enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.
- Involved in planning of system and development deployment as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards.
- Evaluate interface between hardware and software, operational requirements, and characteristics of overall system.
- Document testing and maintenance of system corrections.
- Participate in design and code peer reviews.
- Perform unit, system and integration testing along with assisting in development of test and conversion plans.
- Prepare deliverables such as design, system and operations documentation using Microsoft Office products.
- Must be able to pass a background check, including FBI fingerprint check and National Agency check.
- Must be a US Citizen or legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Must reside in the US.
- A minimum of 5 year of demonstrated experience with IDMS COBOL, ADS/O, JCL, IBM z/OS and TSO preferred.
Preferred experience with the following tools and processes:
- Allen Systems Group (ASG) RDS/DocDirect Chicago Soft MVS Quick-Reference Computer Associates CA Panvalet; Computer Associates CA ACF2; MacKinney Xray, Pitney Bowes Finalist Database Rocket Software BlueZone Emulation Serena Software Comparex SPC Systems USA Cobol Report Writer PreCompiler Maintenance and Support Syncsort’s Syncsort mainframe software BMC Control-M with CMEM Librarian Culprit CA ADS Alive Experience using Agile and Scrum processes Experience with MyEclipse and SVN.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$