|Date Posted||August 28, 2021|
Cobol Developer needed for well established, fast growing food logistics company!!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: James Thai
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $140,000 per year
A bit about us:
Our organization is all about enhancing our local communities, offering our customers choice, quality products when and how they want them and providing exciting career potential to the people who ensure our excellence — our family of associates. And our vision is to be a best-in-class business that feels local, where relationships matter. We do so by putting our customers, consumers, communities and co-workers first, each and every day. We take pride in service excellence and enjoy providing a great customer experience, whether in our more than 155 corporate-owned grocery stores, 19 distribution centers, company service centers or through our premier fresh produce distribution network. This position is 100% Telecommute Remote.
Why join us?
Great pay, excellent benefits and 100% work from home.
- Responsible for application programming of moderately complex systems
- Design, code, test, debug and implement systems, functions, and related applications necessary to meet business needs
- Work with cross-functional IT areas to coordinate development projects
- May lead the research and fact-finding to modify, develop, implement and maintain moderately complex company applications/information systems
- Develop detailed functional specifications, process documents, and/or workflow diagrams for application programming
- Assist with the development of project scope, objectives, and milestones to meet assigned project definition and requirements
- Work with IT Project Managers, Business Analysts and/or business users to provide detail application/system information
- Troubleshoot program issues and interface with appropriate IT sub-departments
- Create and provide detailed application/system information to resolve any issues
- Ensure timely documentation of new programs or changes to existing programs
- Maintain current knowledge of industry trends and best Information Technology practices; make recommendations to improve current programs and processes
What You Need for this Position:
- Programming Languages: COBOL II and CICS
- ISPF/TSO editor
- Relational Databases: DB2
- File Structures: Sequential (flat) and VSAM
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.