|Date Posted||September 18, 2020|
- Bachelor degree in computer science or a related field.
- 3+ years working as a software engineer with knowledge and experience in the development of HP Nonstop systems
- Experience working in languages like C, TAL, COBOL, SCOBOL, TACL
- Experience and knowledge of test-driven development, including using automated test frameworks
- Familiar with deployment and configuration of ATM hardware and software (Diebold, NCR, Nautilus Hyosung, Wincor etc.)
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
- Master Degree in Computer Science or a related field, or 5+ years’ experience developing and testing ATM Terminal Driving Software.
- Knowledge of Guardian Operating system, including FUP, SCF, and PATHWAY
- Knowledge of ATM Message Protocols, including NDC/DDC