SharePoint Online, Power Apps, Power Automate Dev – primarily remote – Contract – Harrisburg, PA – B3421B
|Published||January 25, 2023|
Our direct client is looking for a SharePoint Online, Power Apps, Power Automate Developer for a Primarily Remote Long Term Contract position (Client in Harrisburg, PA)
- Design, build, test, and deploy web-based, out-of-the-box Power Platform solutions that address Pennsylvania Department of Education business needs/objectives by architecting and developing solutions using SharePoint Online, Power Apps and Power Automate. Work will include the creation of custom sites, lists, libraries, content types, web parts, forms, views, notifications, and/or workflows using the Microsoft Power Platform suite of tools as well as testing and documenting created applications.
- Evaluate business requirements to create estimates for time and resources needed to create Power Platform solutions.
- Work with Business Analysts and Business Stake Holders to document business requirements, specifications, procedures, and training materials
- Effectively communicate with a variety of stakeholders, including executives, directors, business owners, end users, superintendents, principals, deans, and technical resources
- Work independently and within a team to complete tasks/projects and achieve objectives
- Follow proven internal SharePoint processes to ensure transparency and accountability, as well as prevent sprawl, redundancies, and miscommunications
- Utilize creative and analytical skills to develop robust and efficient out-of-the-box solutions, as well as resolve technical issues
- Employ client-centered approach to ensure client satisfaction, while also adhering to policies and procedures to ensure sustainability
- SharePoint Online (Site collections, sites, lists, libraries, pages, permissions, etc.)
- Microsoft Power Apps
- Microsoft Power Automate
- Microsoft Office Desktop Applications including Microsoft Teams
- SharePoint Online (Site collections, sites, lists, libraries, pages, permissions, etc.) - Required
- Microsoft Power Apps - Required
- Microsoft Power Automate - Required
- Microsoft Office Desktop Applications including Microsoft Teams - Required
- InfoPath 2013 (Forms with complex rules and views) - Strong Plus to Have
- Microsoft Power Pages - Strong Plus to Have
- SharePoint 2019 - Strong Plus to Have
- SharePoint Designer 2013 (Workflows) - Strong Plus to Have
- Project management - Strong Plus to Have
- Business analysis - Strong Plus to Have
- Content management - Strong Plus to Have
- Power BI - Strong Plus to Have
Question 1: This position is 37.5 hours per week.
Question 2: Where does your candidate currently live?
Question 3: This position is hybrid, mostly remote. Candidate will need to be on site to pick up equipment and may occasionally be asked to come in for in person meetings. Can your candidate comply?
Location: Primarily Remote (Client in Harrisburg, PA)
Type: Long Term Contract