|Published||September 21, 2023|
Title: Programmer - Senior
Location: Albany, NY
Job ID: HBITS-05-12958
The consultant will be responsible for writing, testing, debugging new and existing COBOL/CICS/JCL code based on program area knowledge, conceptual and technical design specifications. The activities include, but are not limited to:
- Design and write COBOL/CICS/JCL code based on previously developed and approved program specifications.
- Develop and Modify DB2 SQL statements.
- Ensure application documentation is complete, organized, accessible, and follows office standards.
- Write and test procedures, parameters and other specifications required to implement COBOL programs.
- Develop or assist with the development of unit, component and program test plans.
- Implement program changes and provides user support as required.
- Assist with and provide on call and after-hours production system monitoring, error diagnosis, debugging, and mitigation of issues.
60 months structured programming in ANSI-74 and/or ANSI-85 COBOL in a
36 months experience with TSO, ISPF, in an IBM MVS environment as a
36 months application development using CICS COBOL, DB2 SQL, and JCL.
60 months experience in system analysis, program design, and program and
60 months experience in on call and after-hours production system
monitoring, error diagnosis, debugging, and mitigation of issues
Disclaimer: i-Link Solutions Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We especially invite women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability
Senior Programmer - Cobol/HBITS-05-12958