|Date Posted||January 6, 2021|
Come work as a REMOTE Cobol/ STRATUS Developer at one of the Top Company that offers exceptional benefits with opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished Technology leaders.
Important Note: 100% REMOTE work from home position. Looking for talented candidates who do not require sponsorship now or in near future for employment visa status.
- Will work to provide counsel and advice to top management on significant Engineering matters, often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Will also design and develop a consolidated, conformed enterprise data warehouse and data lake which store all critical data across Customer, Provider, Claims, Client and Benefits data.
- In charge of managing processes that are highly complex and impact the greater organization.
- Designs, develops and implements methods, processes, tools and analyses to sift through large amounts of data stored in a data warehouse or data mart to find relationships and patterns.
- May lead or manage sizable projects.
- Participates in the delivery of the definitive enterprise information environment that enables strategic decision-making capabilities across enterprise via an analytics and reporting.
Must Have Skills:
- 5-7 years of experience and in-depth knowledge using Cobol and Mainframe
- Must have experience with STRATUS
- Experience with Data Mart, Data Warehousing, Data Lakes
- Experience leading sizable projects
- Either: Enterprise level company experience OR Healthcare experience
- Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent working experience
Nice to Have Skills:
- Prior Healthcare experience
- Medical claims experience
- Master's Degree
- Top industry pay
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities