|Date Posted||October 6, 2020|
The software developer will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining Integrated Maintenance Data Systems (IMDS) Operating Systems (OS) programs (IMDS-CDB and Web Services (WS). In addition, the use of continuous integration, change management, and configuration management to build and release in Azure cloud tools, and resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Experience with COBOL programming language
- Experience with MS Azure Cloud computing
- Hands on experience with legacy systems migrating to cloud platforms
- Ability to modify COBOL systems to work in cloud computing environment
- Experience in tools (Microsoft SQL Management Studio)
- Ability to write SQL statements for updates and cursors to retrieve data.
- Experience with DoD and Air Force IT applications
- Must be able to obtain/maintain a NAC (National Agency Check)
- S. Computer Science (CS), Information Systems, or other technical degree with 3-5 years of experience (or 5-7 years of experience without degree) in Software Design and Architecture, Software Development Lifecycle, and Secure Software Development
- Experience with COBOL and C# programming languages
- Experience with USAF Integrated Maintenance Data System (IMDS)
- Experience with Agile Software Development
- Experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Possess current CompTIA Security+ certification or ability to obtain
- Self-starter. Ability to take initiative and ownership
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.