|Published||June 23, 2022|
- 10 years mainframe COBOL/JCL experience
- Proficient in multiple data environments including DB2
- Experience with tools such as Control-M, SPUFI, File Manager, DB2 utility, etc.
- Must be able to work independently and with minimum supervision
- HR Systems experience a plus
- Analyze and review issues with HR and Payroll processes running on COBOL Mainframe.
- Collaborate with technical teams and Business Analysts to derive appropriate technical solutions
- Support Unit Testing of the assigned code components, ensuring compatibility with the interfacing code / application.
- Support System Integration and Business Acceptance Testing for any defect resolution and batch job execution as per the testing requirements.
- Provide Technical SME Support for various phases of assigned initiatives
- Support a positive work environment that promotes service to the business, quality, innovation and teamwork and ensure timely communication of issues/ points of interest
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or . - provided by Dice