|Date Posted||April 13, 2021|
Quality Assurance Analyst
Job Summary: Talent Software Services is in search of a Quality Assurance Analyst for a contract position in Clemson, SC. Opportunity will be one year with a strong chance for a long-term extension.
- This is a quality assurance tester position, not a programmer, ba, or project manager position. Work collaboratively with project team to test coding changes.
- Duties include creation of test scenarios, running of tests, analysis of test results, resolutions of differences in actual and expected test results and working with client's to support user acceptance testing.
- Communicate effectively in both written and spoken communication.
- Work collaboratively with client's staff and other contracted staff.
- Mainframe, mvs cobol, jcl, software testing, creation of test scenarios
- Soft skills required: effective communication skills (written and oral), adaptability, flexibility, self-motivation, problem solving, analytical thinking, time management, ability to work effectively in a stressful environment
- High school diploma and experience in quality assurance testing.
- Required certifications: none
- Ca-ads, sql, serena changeman or other change control tools, use of testing tools
If this job is a match for your background, we would be honored to receive your application!
Providing consulting opportunities to TALENTed people since 1987, we offer a host of opportunities including contract, contract to hire and permanent placement. Let's talk!