|Location||Pompano Beach, FL|
|Date Posted||November 12, 2020|
What does an excellent Programmer Analyst do?
As a Programmer Analyst (COBOL Programmer), you will be responsible for programming and analyzing, coding, testing, and support the legacy mainframe system. You have excellent coding skills on large and sophisticated on-line and batch mainframe (COBOL) applications. You will support and supplement the staff for the Paypal/Venmo and Debit detail fee reporting projects.
Basic skills and qualifications:
• 5 to 7 years Mainframe experience in COBOL, JCL and utilities, REXX, Easytrieve, CICS and ADSO.
• Experience with VSAM, IDMS and DB2 databases/structures.
• Experience with Endevor, CA7, File Master, Dispatch, View, UniTech and Remedy utilities.
• Bachelor's degree or Sophisticated Degree in applicable field.
Other skills and qualifications
• Experience with EMV or MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express and Diner's International merchant acquiring; including network specifications, message formats, settlement balancing and error processing.
• Experience working with or for Merchant Acquirers, Payment Processors or ISOs.
• Experience with payment ecommerce systems, payments gateways and payment processors.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$