|Location||Coral Springs, FL|
|Date Posted||April 20, 2021|
As a Programmer Analyst (COBOL Programmer), you will be responsible for programming and analyzing, coding, testing, and support the legacy mainframe system. You have excellent coding skills on large and sophisticated on-line and batch mainframe (COBOL) applications. You will support and supplement the staff for the Paypal/Venmo and Debit detail fee reporting projects.
Basic skills and qualifications:
* 5 to 7 years Mainframe experience in COBOL, JCL and utilities, REXX, Easytrieve, CICS and ADSO.
* Experience with VSAM, IDMS and DB2 databases/structures.
* Experience with Endevor, CA7, File Master, Dispatch, View, UniTech and Remedy utilities.
* Bachelor's degree or Sophisticated Degree in applicable field.
Other skills and qualifications
* Experience with EMV or MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express and Diner's International merchant acquiring; including network specifications, message formats, settlement balancing and error processing.
* Experience working with or for Merchant Acquirers, Payment Processors or ISOs.
* Experience with payment ecommerce systems, payments gateways and payment processors.