|Date Posted||January 11, 2022|
Type of Requisition:
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
No Suitability Required
Public Trust/Other Required:
We are looking for 1 Programmer Analyst Senior Professional with experience designing and developing COBOL Applications.
• Can independently develop program specifications, code changes and create test plans
• Works independently; self-motivated.
• Strong team player (agile experience is a plus).
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or related field.
• Experience in Agile Software development is a plus
• 5 + years’ experience in designing and developing COBOL Applications.
• COBOL, DB2, and JCL knowledge is required. Java and .NET knowledge is desirable.
• 5 + years’ experience in Medicaid/Medicare or insurance industry; to include experience in the Medicaid Provider, Member or Claims applications.
• Experience with relational databases including DB2.
• Experience with batch and CICS is required.
• Excellent client-engagement and communication skills.
• 8+ years’ experience in designing and developing COBOL Applications. COBOL, DB2, and JCL knowledge is required.
• Java and .NET knowledge.
• 8+ years’ experience in Medicaid/Medicare or insurance industry; to include a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Medicaid Finance or Claims applications.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Less than 10%
Some Telecommuting Allowed
USA NC Raleigh
Additional Work Locations:
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.