|Published||June 9, 2022|
Job Title: ON SITE - Cobol Mainframe Developer - HBITS-03-12095
Location: Albany, NY, 12240
- 60 months structured programming in ANSI-74 and/or ANSI-85 COBOL in a mainframe environment
- 36 months experience with TSO, ISPF, in an IBM MVS environment as a COBOL developer.
- 36 months application development using CICS COBOL, DB2 SQL, and JCL.
- 60 months experience in system analysis, program design, and program and unit testing.
- 60 months experience in production system monitoring, error diagnosis, debugging, and mitigation of issues.
Agency: New York State Department of Labor
Project: NYSDOL Unemployment Insurance.
Detailed Job Description: The resource will be used to help keep the existing legacy Unemployment Insurance System running while key Legacy UI Benefits & Employer Support staff move to the NYS Modernized UI System project.
Note: THIS WILL BE AN ON-SITE POSITION.
- provided by Dice