|Date Posted||July 31, 2021|
Job Title: Modernization Systems Developer
Location: Austin, TX
Duration: Long term
Industry: Public Accounts (Government)
Employment: W2 Consultant/Full Time or C2C/Contract
Salary: $140,000.00 to $160,000.00+Benefits or $80.00/hr on C2C to $100.00/hr on C2C
Work Authorization: Any (USC, GCH, GC EAD, H1B, H4 EAD, & TN).
The Candidate will perform highly advanced software development work as part of an agile project team under the direction and guidance from Customer Relationship management. The Worker must have strong hands-on professional software development experience building production applications and systems in the Java programming language and proven success designing, developing and implementing highly scalable, high throughput web services and backend systems in a large-scale Enterprise environment. The Candidate must be able to:
- Code requested changes in accordance with standards, guidelines and design documents provided by Client
- Coordinate testing, debugging and preparing of test data, and interact with technical and non- technical staff in the coordination of changes
- Deliver tested, production-ready software solutions that meet strict availability requirements in a large-scale enterprise environment.
Client will require the Candidate to work on the following initiatives and will perform advanced analysis/programming tasks such as:
- Participating in all phases of SDLC, including design, software development and code review.
- Performing extensive code reviews and analysis.
- Writing reports on code analysis to determine if industry standards and best practices are being followed; provide analysis to address found short comings.
- Providing guidance and knowledge sharing to existing development staff.