|Date Posted||December 4, 2021|
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
We’re seeking an experienced Systems Operations Sr. Engineer (or the working title) to join the CCIBT SSAT Mobius Platform Team. This individual will work with a mainframe vendor application, Mobius. Mobius is a critical application used to archive and deliver content to both internal and external customers. The Mobius platform supports back-office users, front office users, and external customers with accessing customer documents and back office reports from the Mobius application using vendor tools and custom front ends to deliver services to Wells Fargo customers. Additionally, the platform serves as the Regulatory archive. This individual must be comfortable with; TSO, SDSF, JCL, Cobol, VSAM, IBM Utilities, REXX/CLIST.
- Development, troubleshooting, and modification of current mainframe code.
- Perform analysis, design, and develop custom features and functions for application
- Interact with integration infrastructure and varied systems
- Visualize and work with both mainframe and non-mainframe data
- Use mainframe data for big data analytics and testing
- Review existing production configurations and provide feedback to customers, offering alternate solutions when appropriate
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Also have experience using workflow tools like ServiceNow, Remedy, Jira, KanBan and Agile in a DevOps environment.
- Must be comfortable and capable hosting meetings to inform, organize and influence others to accomplish shared goals and track results.
- Will also be expected to perform root cause analysis related to production outages.
- Must be able to open Vendor support request and partner with Vendors or peer support teams to resolve technical challenges.
The right candidate will have hands-on technical experience along with leadership abilities. Candidate will lead strategy and technical meetings, partner with multiple lines of business to coordinate and execute technical solutions.
This individual will also participate in an on-call rotation and partner with peer support teams in India to provide around the clock support to our customers. Will be expected to participate in production incident response situations and Root Cause Analysis efforts.
- 7+ years of systems support analysis experience demonstrated through work or military experience
- 4+ years of experience working in managed services as demonstrated through work, military, or education
- Experience supporting an enterprise-level environment
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization; including management
- Strong team or technical leadership experience
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 5+ years of JCL (Job Control Language) experience
- 5+ years of Cobol experience
- 5+ years of data analysis experience
- 5+ years of TSO (Time Sharing Options) experience
- 5+ years of Mobius experience
- 5+ years of mainframe experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- 2+ years of Mobius experience
- 2+ years of JCL (Job Control Language) experience
- 2+ years of Virtual Storage Access Method (VSAM) experience
- 2+ years of Cobol experience
- 2+ years of data analysis experience
- 2+ years of TSO (Time Sharing Options) experience
- Flexibility to work in a 24/7 environment, including weekends and holidays
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2222 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
TX-Irving: 2975 Regent Blvd - Irving, TX
NC-Raleigh: 150 Fayetteville St - Raleigh, NC
NC-Raleigh: 1100 Corporate Center Dr - Raleigh, NC
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.