|Date Posted||September 1, 2020|
MAINFRAME PROGRAMMER ANALYST
Job Summary: Talent Software Services is in search of a Mainframe Programmer Analyst for a contract position in Richmond, VA. Opportunity will be seven months with a strong chance for a long-term extension.
- Considerable knowledge of mainframe (COBOL, CICS, VSAM and TSO) programming and analysis technology and tools.
- Considerable knowledge of information system development life cycle phases, disciplines, methodologies and best practices.
- Strong system analysis, and problem resolutions skills. Ability to independently analyze program specifications; and write design specifications and code for complex programs.
- Ability to conduct system testing; identify potential problems and prevent errors that could cause significant operational disruption and major cost.
- Ability to meet production and project deadlines; and collect, review and analyze data. Ability to prepare reports; and work effectively with internal and external parties, independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
If this job is a match for your background, we would be honored to receive your application!
Providing consulting opportunities to TALENTed people since 1987, we offer a host of opportunities including contract, contract to hire and permanent placement. Let's talk!