|Date Posted||August 31, 2021|
DataStaff, Inc. is seeking a Mainframe Programmer for a long-term opportunity with one of our direct clients in Raleigh, NC.
- Support the required work to prep COBOL code to convert to .NET C#.
- Be responsible for VSAM conversions to DB2 as well as any other system or application prep work that is required to assist in the overall refactoring efforts.
- Requires thorough knowledge of CICS.
- Requires thorough knowledge of COBOL and Easytrieve batch jobs utilizing JCL, Zeke and Endevor.
- Be able to handle the implementation of small to medium scale technical efforts and the ability to complete detailed technical documentation.
- Communicate effectively (in verbal and written form), consult with the clients and other resources and resolve technical problems.
- Be self-motivated, able to manage multiple tasks, and can resolve or escalate issues to management in a timely fashion.