|Date Posted||March 26, 2021|
6 Month Contract
Senior: Skills equiv. to 6-10 years in comparable position.
Develop new systems or maintain and enhance existing Schwab mainframe systems.
Required skills include: development experience with MVS, JCL, COBOL, DB2 and CICS.
Datacom skills is preferred but not required.
What you’ll do:
• Provide 24x7 support for Schwab applications and on-call rotation
• Triage, troubleshoot, and identify root cause of application and system issues in production
• Leverage existing tools and help develop new tools and requirements to improve mean time to restoration and time to root cause identification
• Collaborate with business partners and development teams to identify root cause, prioritize resolution, and identify backlog items for quality improvements
• Develop and improve existing monitoring and alerting systems with a focus on proactive issue detection and automated recovery
• Evaluate and resolve complex requests, projects and objectives.
• Participate in and manage large projects for CDMT SAvE team initiatives.
• Support Application Modernization strategy currently underway