|Date Posted||August 29, 2020|
***CANDIDATE MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON TEKSystems W2 WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP***
Candidate MUST have DB2 exposure or experience. Cobol, extreive and financial experience is also desired.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or other information systems related fields
- 5+ years of experience in software design , development & maintaining critical Mainframe applications
- In-depth knowledge of COBOL, EZtrieve, JCL, CA7, CICS, DB2, SQL, VSAM, and RACF
- Knowledge of message and transmission protocols such as MQ, NDM and sFTP
- Knowledge of CICS Webservices
- Familiarity with Financial transaction flows & corporate banking DDA, (ACH, Wires, Checks, International)
- Knowledge of code pages Unicode and conversion/usage (UTF8, UTF16, etc.)
- Experience with Cash Management Services (SWIFT Network, BAI, etc.)
- Ability to gain a broad knowledge of the system; triage issues; engage appropriate development resources, provide guidance to production support teams during any issues
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodology, Horizon/JIRA, and Kanban
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.