|Published||June 22, 2022|
We welcome individual candidate and Corp-to-Corp (CTC) resume submissions.
Sponsorship is available if offered employment
Hybrid work arrangement in Evansville, IN
Keller Schroeder, an information technology firm in Evansville, IN is seeking a Mainframe COBOL/CICS Engineer to assist our direct client located in Evansville, IN. This is a 6-month contract with possible renewals every 6 months. Client has the option to offer full time employment after 6 months. Sponsorship is available if offered employment. This is a hybrid work arrangement with remote and onsite work in Evansville, IN.
This position is on the Risk Systems team supporting software for 24 x 7 loan origination processing. Will work across multiple platforms—specifically between a Mainframe and Web Server. The position is part of a fast paced, multi-tasking team that focuses on team functionality, quality, and productivity.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of Mainframe COBOL development
- 5+ years of CICS
- CICS monitoring tools such as Mainview, Omegamon
- InterTest, Debugger, Xpeditor
- ABEND tool such as Abend-AID
- Work well in a team environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with a variety of users and cross functional teams.
- Participate in on-call rotation to support applications.
- Able to work in the office.
Nice to have:
- Worked with and understands ARF credit bureau data
- Web Services for the Mainframe
- IBM Developer for System z (IDz)—built on Eclipse platform and offers powerful tools for Mainframe application development
- GitLab experience helpful; ChangeMan or Endeavor is fine as well.
- WebSphere MQ formerly known as IBM MQ
We look forward to receiving your resume in Word format!