|Published||July 29, 2022|
COBOL Programmer/Analyst Job Responsibilities: The programmer analyst has many responsibilities, all focusing on software development and system analysis.
- Seeks to understand business requirements.
- Develops and maintains applications and databases by evaluating client needs, analyzing requirements, and developing programs using structured COBOL programming techniques.
- Confirms program operation by conducting various levels of testing.
- Develops user/system documentation and can provide training when needed.
- Responds to IT-related issues and provides support where necessary.
This is a full-time/on-site position with a flexible work schedule. The ideal candidate would start on a contract basis with a possible opportunity to be offered regular, full-time employment with benefits, including medical, dental, vision and disability insurance, as well as a 401(k) plan with Company contribution.