|Published||September 2, 2023|
|Job Type||Contractor Full-time|
Job Title: COBOL/Mainframe Programmer
Heitmeyer Consulting is seeking COBOL/Mainframe Programmer for a contract-to-hire opportunity with one of our financial service clients in Columbus, OH. The selected candidate will have extensive COBOL / Mainframe development experience. This position will sit with the treasury management/enterprise payments team.
Required Skills/ Qualifications
- 5+ years of programming experience with working on projects and supporting mainframe applications.
- Strong knowledge and experience with COBOL, DB2, CICS
- Significant experience working in a financial services environment.
- Ability to perform Developer activities on projects including design, coding, testing, and staying on schedule.
- Must be able to work independently on tasks.
- Demonstrate ability to dig into current code and make the required changes necessary if something needs fixed or enhanced.
- Strong communication and technical business acumen
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.