|Published||January 15, 2023|
We are currently seeking motivated and customer oriented Senior COBOL Programmer to work closely with our customer for development, testing, documentation and implementation of software programs based COBOL standards. The day to day responsibilities will include developing/modifying COBOL applications (real-time, batch), fixing software defects, documenting the changes and implementing the applications etc. Experience with Unisys ClearPath Dorado OS 2200 platform is preferred.
Requires minimum of 15 years of experience in developing, testing, implementing and documenting application using COBOL, mainframe job control language, etc.
* Must pass Department of Treasury IRS Minimum Background Investigation.
* Preferred skills as follows:
* Operating System: Unisys ClearPath Dorado OS 2200
* Programming Languages/Tools: COBOL, OS 2200 Executive Control Language (ECL)
* Development Tools: InfoConnect, Eclipse, CMplus/SQuA
* Database: Unisys DMS, RDMS