|Published||June 17, 2022|
Tech Mahindra, part of the USD 21 billion Mahindra Group, is a USD 5.2 billion corporation with over 141,000+ professionals across 90 countries, helping 988 global customers including Fortune 500 companies.
We nurture the technology of the future through TechMNxt. This strategic transformation approach is powered by disruptive technologies, non-linear growth with platforms, collaborative disruption with new age partners, and Future Skilling our associates.
The world of Engineering and R&D is rapidly changing with shifting Enterprise Engineering Priorities. Some of the levers to this change of priorities for Engineering organizations include building new and relevant products for the modern world, leading the way with innovation in software engineering, adopting modern methodologies and disruptive technologies, enabling of services oriented business models, co-innovating and bringing in excellence into core engineering and smarter operations.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- COBOL resource required for Development and Production support profile. Exposure to .Net is must. Must be a good team player having excellent verbal and written English communication skill. Should be able coordinated with business user & Offshore team.
- Knowledge in .NET, .NET CORE, MVC, ASP .NET, Web API, Angular >2+ , SQL server.
- Nice to have COBOL, Active Batch, Microsoft Cubes, Azure DevOps.
- Proven experience as a COBOL Developer or Mainframe Developer
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills