|Date Posted||November 3, 2021|
Title : COBOL Programmer
Location : 100% Remote
Duration : 12 Months(Right to Hire)
- Mainframe resource who acts independently under general direction.
- Provides technical assistance and advice on complex activities.
- Formulates / defines specifications, develops / modifies / maintains complex systems and subsystems, using vendor engineering releases and utilities for overall operational systems.
- Applies analytical techniques when gathering information from users, defining work problems, designing technology solutions, and developing procedures to resolve the problems.
- Develops complete specifications to enable computer programmers to prepare required programs.
- Analyzes methods of approach.
- Reviews task proposal requirements, gathers information, analyzes data, prepares project synopses, compares alternatives, prepares specifications, resolves processing problems, coordinates work with programmers and engineers, and orients users to new systems.
- Works with considerable freedom to make decisions on the techniques and approaches to be used.
- Prepares recommendations for system improvement for management and user consideration.