|Date Posted||January 9, 2021|
Experis is hiring a Cobol Programmer for our financial client based in Omaha. This is a contract assignment minimally through June 2022. Initially this will be a remote role, until staff returns to the office after COVID.
You will contribute to a program to stand up a full service credit solution that will save $18M year over year! The role will involve migrations, and new implementations occurring every month from February 2021 to mid-2022. You'll migrate smaller financial institutions off the VisionPLUS platform to a new platform.
- Mainframe and Cobol is mandatory
- Need to understand JCL
- Understanding of DB2 & VSAM files
- Solid data mapping skills
- Understand requirements documents
- Experience testing
- Attention to detail in quality
- Prior experience in the financial industry or experience with VisionPLUS is a bonus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, without a lot of hand-holding