|December 11, 2023
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Cobol Production Support: Life Insurance and Annuities-Vantage to join our team in Addison, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
- Perform architect design for system enhancements and application design on Vantage and Intefacing Applications.
- Technical design review for new life and Annuity Product development and enhancements.
- Technical activities include developing code in (COBOL, VSAM, JCL, DB2, Webservices CICS) technologies.
- Coordinating with offshore team on daily basis and help understand the business requirements and new applications.
- Providing SIT and UAT support and production roll outs.
- Provide oversight and mentoring to Application Development and Support teams
- Respond immediately to IT Service Now Adhoc User Requests, analyze and resolve Incidents and problems
- Review changes being deployed to Production for any fixes specific to Incidents and Problem tickets.
- Resolve high priority incidents reported and perform Root Cause Analysis.
- To work extensively at Offshore/Onsite and familiar with onsite - offshore model
- 10+years in Mainframe, Vantage Policy Admin Systems for Application Support and Enhancements
- Vantage Life and Annuity Insurance Application Support
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.