|Date Posted||December 31, 2020|
COBOL DEVELOPER - MID LEVEL - STRAIGHT CONTRACT
My client is looking for a COBOL Developer in Minneapolis, MN. This is a 6-month contract opportunity with likely extension.
- Build the work needed to implement features from the product backlog.
- Size user stories
- Unit test code, create automated test scripts, and execute all other testing-related tasks
- Test deliverables against a user story’s acceptance tests
- Execute necessary project documentation
- Work closely with other team to ensure that features meet business needs
- Follow industry-standard agile software design methodology for development and documentation
- Work with infrastructure, security, and other partners
- 3-5 years in an engineering role
- 1-3 years participating in agile development
- Scrum certification, a plus
- Experience with test-driven development and software test automation
- Deep experience working in an agile environment (e.g. user stories, iterative development, etc.)
- Experience with Cobol, JCL, Dynamic JCL, DB2.
- Have worked on job scheduling tools like CA7.
- Analysis skills of large mainframe Job flows and critical business functions and documenting the same.
- Hands on working experience in supporting Jobs/programs on Mainframe.
- Follow industry-standard agile software design methodology for development and documentation.
- Worked with IBM, security teams.
Please send your resume to Dave Oldenburg at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]