Cobol Developer (Remote)
|Published||January 24, 2023|
|Job Type||Full-time Contractor|
S3 is seeking Cobol Developers for one of our clients in the Healthcare industry! This role is 100% remote and is W2 Only (No C2C). The ideal candidate would have Data Mart experience and 7-10 years working with Cobol.
Job Title: Cobol Developer (Remote)
Location: 100% remote
Role Type: W2 Only, No C2C
Contract Length: 12 months -through February 2024 with potential extension
Pay Rate: 70.00-80.00/hour on W2
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Keena Leo, Sourcing Specialist, at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and reference job #216996.
- Provides counsel and advice to top management on significant engineering matters, often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Designs and develops a consolidated, conformed enterprise data warehouse and data lake which store all critical data across Customer, Provider, Claims, Client and Benefits data.
- Manages processes that are highly complex and impact the greater organization.
- Designs, develops and implements methods, processes, tools and analyses to sift through large amounts of data stored in a data warehouse or data mart to find relationships and patterns.
- May lead or manage sizable projects.
- Participates in the delivery of the definitive enterprise information environment that enables strategic decision-making capabilities across enterprise via an analytics and reporting.
- Focuses on providing thought leadership and technical expertise across multiple disciplines.
- Recognized internally as “the go-to person” for the most complex Information Management assignments.
- Skills: Stratus-Cobol Software Developers
- 7-10 years of experience preferred
- Required Skills: DATA MART
- Additional Skills: CLAIMS DATA WAREHOUSE THOUGHT LEADERSHIP B2B SOFTWARE
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement