|Date Posted||January 8, 2022|
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other job related degree. or 4 ADDED years of job related work experience or 2 ADDED years of job related experience plus an Associates degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other job related degree.
Required Work Experience:
- 6 years of application development, systems testing or other job related experience Required: COBOL, VSAM, JCL Preferred: X12
- Acting as an internal consultant, advocate, mentor, and change agent, plan, design, and develop the most complex and business critical software solutions, utilizing appropriate software development methodologies either individually or as part of a project team.
- Responsible for ensuring that browser-based systems and applications meet client requirements and operate properly, using software development methodologies.
Minimum Required Skills and Abilities:
- Comprehensive understanding of applications/development, quality assurance and integration methodologies, concepts and facilities in a mainframe, midrange, and/or PC/LAN environment
- Demonstrates a high level of technical proficiency in the areas of programming languages, platform capabilities, and methods of systems analysis and program design.
- Excellent analysis, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates logical abstract thinking and assimilating/adhering to project goals and deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing. Able to work well under pressure and as part of a team.
- Strong knowledge of interpersonal skills/team building. Familiar with project management concepts.
- Ability to assess requirements, alternatives, and risks/benefits for low- to high-impact projects. Pays attention to detail.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, clients, vendors etc.
- In-depth understanding of organizational functions, behavior, and inter-relationships.
Minimum Required Software and Other Tools:
- Comprehensive knowledge of relevant operating systems, programming languages, and development tools and their usage in the company.
- Customer-focused, project-oriented programming environment. Fast paced, multi-platformed environment which may require action and response 24X7 to support the technical business needs of the customer.