|Date Posted||September 22, 2021|
Responsible for analysis, design, programming, and implementation of complex applications tasks and projects. Devise feasible, logical procedures to resolve business problems through the use of computer resources. Formulate scope and objectives through research to develop or modify complex systems. Review detailed specifications and recommend modifications. Design, code, test and debug complex application programs.
- 20% Produce deliverables related to the assigned project. Perform analysis, design, programming, and implementation of systems and procedures to solve complex business or scientific problems. Evaluate interrelationships in immediate programming area to determine how changes in one program will affect another related area. Apply conversions and enhancements to business systems. May lead or provide expertise on assigned projects.
- 20% Work closely with customers, business analysts, and team members to understand business requir+U452ements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions. Ensure solutions are aligned with business and IT strategies and comply with the organization’s architectural standards. Assist in post-implementation support and system enhancements.
- 20% Test modified programs, create necessary test files and data, verify logic, debug, and write relevant documentation.
- 15% Design and develop IT systems. Devise new sources of data and develop new approaches and techniques. Involved in the full systems life cycle and is responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining and supporting complex application software that is delivered on time and within budget.
- 15% Provide guidance to lower-level programmers/analysts. Act as an internal consultant by providing technical guidance on complex projects. Determine and resolve problems with other systems analysts, programmers, and systems users.
- 10% Test designed programs, verify logic, perform any necessary "debugging," and write the documentation.