|Published||March 21, 2023|
|Location||New York, NY|
Position Title: Cobol Developer
Top Skills' Details
1) 12+ years of experience in coding COBOL, IMS DB/DC, DB2, JCL
2) 5+ years of experience coding SAS.
3) experience designing/architecting web based applications
Secondary Skills - Nice to Haves
Financial Information Services Agency and Office of Payroll Administration (FISA-OPA) has a vacancy for a SENIOR MAINFRAME COBOL/IMS DEVELOPER who will provide support of production and development environments for the New York city Payroll Management Systems (PMS) with interfaces to NYCAPS, City Time and FMS. Primary Responsibilities include: Perform activities related to technical design, coding and unit testing of enhancements and defect corrections for PMS. Work will require strong Cobol programming skills in an IMS DB/DC and DB2 environment, the ability to support current/ongoing development work, and the review/analysis of existing software to assess impact of any required changes.
Additional Skills & Qualifications
• 12+ years of experience in coding COBOL, IMS DB/DC, DB2, JCL
• Basic knowledge in using SAS.
• Have strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• 5+ years of experience coding SAS..
• Design/Architect web based applications.
• Propose/Provide solutions to complex requirements.
• Resolve development and production issues
• Ability to effectively interact with teams from the other systems.
- provided by Dice