|Date Posted||November 19, 2020|
1. 10+ years mainframe support experience using technologies such as Cobol, DB2, IMS, JCL
2. Strong documentation skills, experience documenting data mapping of legacy systems.
3. Experience working with ERP systems and ability to provide recommendations for replacements to the existing system.
The project is the retirement of CEOPS It is a large and complex system and they need someone to help “untangle the web”. This person will be digging into legacy systems and examining job control language to map and investigate who is consuming the data and where is it coming from.
• Diving in and analyzing 25+ year old Cobol/JCL/Quikjobs/FTP/ETL to determine the entire source and destination of data movement or system transactions.
• Working to document how other systems interact with legacy programs or data and reaching out to facility based personnel to review usage of data or processes and consider alternative sources for data/report requirements.
• Individuals will need to be comfortable with MS Word, Excel and a little Access DB(running queries) since many of the data validation and project tracking tools are built in MS Office tools.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.