|Date Posted||October 8, 2020|
- Cobol/DB2 development
- Data Analysis
- Will communicate with current team on requirements, status and issues
- Assist with project work supporting our Care Management system.
- Address production issues with the Care Management system
- 7+ years' experience in coding mainframe applications using COBOL, DB2, JCL, Stored Procedures, File Manager and variable length files.
- Ability to write complicated queries
- Analytic Skills
- Independent worker
- Team player
- Familiar with RTC and IDZ
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com.
"Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V