|Published||July 31, 2022|
Job Role: Technical Specialist
Location: Raleigh, NC (Remote till Covid)
Job Type: Contract
Visa: Need H1
Client: State client
- Analyze, define, and document requirements for data and business processes
- Design, document, and coordinate desired changes to legacy modules
- Document the program and project deliverables as assigned
- Analyze and estimate feasibility and compatibility with other programs and projects
- Provide quality control for project deliver ables
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in corporate or government as programmer analyst.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience exposing CICS and COBOL programs as web services via CICS Transaction Server (CTS)
- Proven experience in programming techniques, programming languages in the mainframe environment.
- Proven knowledge of principles and techniques of computer programming, testing, debugging, implementation and documentation.
- Proven experience with analysis and design.
- Excellent communication skill (written, verbal, presentations)
- Excellent organization, analytical, planning and scheduling skills
- Ability to resolve highly complex problems.
- Proven experience with financial processes analysis and modification.
- Self-starter who can work with a large and diverse team of business, management and IT individuals.
- Demonstrated experience working with large project teams.
- Microsoft Suite experience (e.g, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), COBOL, CICS, TSO, MVS JCL, ENDEVOR, CA Tools, SQL, DB2 and VSAM.
- Experience with State or county government
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Experience
- Experience with Enterprise Level Application Development spanning two or more business areas
- Minimum of 1 year of experience using .NET/C#.
- IBM z/OS
- CICS Web Services
- CA DB2 Products
- DMV Application Systems
- Business Systems Analysis
- Experience using .NET/C#.
- provided by Dice