|Date Posted||August 29, 2021|
Title : COBOL/DB2 on zO/S Developer
Duration : Long term Contract
Location : Baltimore, MD
- The candidate will be responsible for creating maintainable, adaptable, and scalable, defect free code while maintaining legacy mainframe applications.
- The candidate will monitor several batch jobs and analysis their output.
- Load and manage data into DB2 tables.
- The candidate may be asked to create or alter tables and manipulate data used for testing.
- He/she will support the software configuration management process and understand mainframe components and their interface requirements.
- This position requires someone who is proactive and passionate about ensuring the quality of deliverables and continuous improvement, and can communicate with the development teams what is required to achieve this effectively on tasks.
- Experience loading, unloading, database backups and maintaining tables in DB2 xO/S
- Experience Developing and Maintaining COBOL Applications
- Experience with SPUFI, QMF, JCL, SQL,
- Experience in analyzing, troubleshooting, and remediating data integrity issues
- Experience providing analytical and technical support to multiple technical teams.