|Date Posted||February 11, 2021|
Our direct client is looking for a Cobol, CICS Programmer for a Long term contract position in Trenton, NJ.
- Software developer needed for AAMVA Integration project
- The State Pointer EXchange Services project (SPEXS) is a federally mandated project with the implementation date of February 2022.
- Because of the extensive modifications needed to the current system, the ongoing support of the current system and delays caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, resource(s) with a working knowledge of SPEXS and the modifications that are required is needed.
- Working knowledge of AAMVA’s UNI State interface.
- Experience in upgrading the AAMVA interface from Commercial Driver’s License Information System (CDLIS) to SPEXS State-to-State (S2S) Verification Services.
- Qualified canddiates are also expected to follow MVC preferred agile methodology for development and implementation while also using the SCRUM framework, manage resource tasks in Team Foundation Server (TFS) and keep all updated project documentation current in SharePoint used for state resource transition. MVC is committed to prioritizing top initiatives while meeting citizen’s expectations for agency services, as well as, to continue to provide more on on-line services.
- This position will be remote for as long as Covid office restrictions exist.
- Candidate should be able to be on-site as needed after restrictions are lifted without the need for subsequent relocation.
- Current experience developing applications using Cobol - Required
- Prior application development using CICS - Required
- Prior experience interfacing applications with AAMVA - Required
- Prior experience working with CDLIS (Commercial Drivers License Information Systems) - Required
- Experience working with Datacom - Strong plus to have
- Experience working with TSO/ISPF - Strong plus to have
- Experience working with Roscoe - Strong plus to have
- Experience with programming using JCL - Plus to have
- Experinece working in a Scrum Agile project environment - Plus to have
- Experience working with DB2 - Plus to have
- Experience working with VSAM - Plus to have
- Prior experience working with SQL - Plus to have
- Prior experience working with Intertest - Plus to have
Question 1: Interviews will be Web Cam and In Person Interview. Are you fine with it?
Question 2: Is the candidate ok working remote but being able to work on site when covid restrictions are lifted (without relocation)?
Question 3: Where is the candidate geographically located?
Question 4: Where did the candidate work on projects involving integration with AAMVA and CDLIS systems?
Location: Trenton, NJ
Type: Long Term Contract